AgileBits today updated its 1Password application for iOS to version 5.1, including assistance for the larger-screened iPhone 6 as well as the iPhone 6 Plus. With indigenous assistance for the 2 brand-new devices, the application is no much longer zoomed in as well as is now able to show more details on the display.
Together with integrated support for the iPhone 6 as well as 6 Plus, 1Password has likewise been upgraded with improved Touch ID as well as PIN performance. Prior to the update, it was uncertain why the Master Password would certainly typically be requested when Touch ID combination was allowed, but the Auto-Lock settings have actually now been retuned to take out complication.
The app has actually acquired a brand-new setting that allows users to disable third-party keyboards within 1Password to keep passwords a lot more secure, and also numerous bug repairs have actually been implemented.
– The iPhone 6 as well as iPhone 6 Plus are out. Were you among the fortunate millions who got one currently? 1Password 5.1 has actually been upgraded to offer you a lovely dealing with on these brand-new devices with 3x pictures and also enhanced rich symbols.
– Touch ID as well as the PIN Code have been significantly boosted. The Auto-Lock timeout will now work across both the Master Password and Touch ID/PIN Code, getting rid of the complication the different settings caused. The iOS Keychain will be made use of to store the Master Password when Touch ID/PIN Code is made it possible for, allowing Touch ID/PIN Code to be utilized reliably in the 1Password Extension. Configure what works most effectively for you in Settings-) Security.
– Tag you’re it. You could now add brand-new tags to your products.
– Customer keyboard inclination. Select to make it possible for or disable Third party custom keyboards within the Advanced Settings.
– Several fixes for the most prominent problems as well as crashes
1Password could be downloaded from the App Store for free, with the application’s full performance unlockable with a $$ 9.99 in-app investment. [Direct Link]