A history of Apple print ads
During a lot of the early history of Apple, printed ads in magazines and newspapers were about the only way that the company could get the word out about whatever new technological advance they had just developed and wanted you to buy. Retronaut has a wonderful page full of many of those print ads from 1976 through 2002, perfect for viewing the evolution of the company from a one-product (Apple I) hobbyist-oriented firm to a consumer electronics giant seeing a resurgence under the leadership of Steve Jobs.
There are a few notable slow-sellers in the ads; there’s the Apple III, the Newton MessagePad, and the much-loved but star-crossed Power Mac G4 Cube. All in all, it’s a fun walk down memory lane.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w