A year with iTunes Match: How would you fix it?
Last week, Macworld took an in-depth look at the idiosyncrasies of using iTunes Match a year after the service had its belated launch. And, with this morning’s outage, it doesn’t appear that things are getting any easier for the service. It didn’t help that an already rough road got even rockier with the release of iOS 6, and how it’s made iTunes Match more broken than it was before.
As stated in the article, when iTunes Match works, it works well. But when it’s broken, it’s like Humpty Dumpty falling off the wall — except you have no clue as to how to put it back together again. Macworld’s Kirk McElhearn offers several solutions as to how to fix it. But, how would you do it? Let us know in the comments.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w