AirServer adds mirroring for supported iOS devices
Earlier this week Erica told you about Reflection, a new AirPlay client for the Mac that supports mirroring from capable iOS devices (the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4S).
For anyone capturing iOS screens for video or webcasting use, Reflection‘s capability means you can do away with complex cabling and expensive hardware in favor of a $14.99 app.
Now one of the previous entrants in the AirPlay client market has released an update to add mirroring support: AirServer, which Steve reviewed back in October of 2011. Also $14.99, AirServer includes hardware accelerated video and works with Android devices running the doubleTwist utility as well. Existing AirServer users can update to version 4 for $3.99.
Unfortunately, AirServer doesn’t offer a demo version, while Reflection does let you test for 10 minutes per day in demo mode. Nevertheless, if you’ve got a preference or if you’re already an AirServer user, check out the new version.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w