Apple accused of misleading EU customers about warranties
The Portuguese Association for Consumer Protection, DECO, is unhappy with Apple’s representation of the European Union’s warranty policy.
The lawsuit cites statements like the one found on Apple’s website which says the EU’s two-year consumer protection law only covers defects present at the time of delivery. According to a report in The Verge, the EU’s warranty policy covers any defect that occurs within this two-year timeframe. Apple is facing a similar suit in Italy that threatens to shut down retail sales for 30 days in the country.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w