Apple extends iCloud storage for paid MobileMe users until 2013
Former paid MobileMe subscribers who made the leap to iCloud earlier this year originally had a complementary storage upgrade that was set to expire on September 30th, or this past Sunday. Now, those MobileMe subscribers are getting emails from Apple saying the storage upgrade will last until September 30, 2013.
While the 25 GB bump in iCloud storage reported on September 30th turned out to be a glitch, this appears to be the real deal.
The extension applies to those who transitioned from MobileMe to iCloud between October 12, 2011, and August 1, 2012.
Thanks to those who submitted the tip!
Apple extends iCloud storage for paid MobileMe users until 2013 originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 05 Oct 2012 20:21:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w