Apple has released an upgraded develop of the OS X 10.10.3 beta for both developers and public beta testers. The most recent construct is the same for both: 14D113C. Developers, nevertheless, additionally have accessibility to Yosemite Recovery Update 3.0. OS X 10.10.3 includes the brand name new Photos application which replaces both iPhoto and Aperture with support for iCloud Image Libraries and an overhauled layout. The first public beta for OS X 10.10.3 launched earlier this month, while registered developers have been checking the upgrade due out this springtime given that very early last month.
– – Build 14D113C for developers and public beta testers evaluates in at 1.49 GB, expect a prolonged download
– – In addition to the most recent OS X 10.10.3 build, designers can test Yosemite Healing Update 3.0, which weighs in 503MB
– – Yosemite Healing Update 3.0″includes enhancements to OS X Healing,” the system used to recover your Mac given that transferring to digital installs as opposed to disks, “and is suggested for all users running OS X Yosemite”
– – Images for Mac construct jumps from 207.13.0 to 208.17.0
– – Photos includes a room for a preview tour of the application to view while awaiting your collection to be developed