Apple upgraded its Apple Pay getting involved issuers list today with 18 extra banks, credit unions and banks supporting the contactless payment service in the United States. Apple Pay now has over 450 participating issuers nationwide, and numerous more strategy to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future.
The freshly included Apple Pay getting involved issuers are shown below, although it deserves noting that some banks, cooperative credit union and banks listed may have already had assistance for the contactless payments service and are only now being reviewed Apple’s website.
The complete list of brand-new Apple Pay getting involved issuers:
- AltaOne Federal Credit Union
- American Bank of Commerce
- Capital Bank, N.A.
- Cardinal Community Credit Union
- Del-One Federal Cooperative credit union
- Business Bank and Trust Co.
- . Envision Credit Union
- First Commonwealth Bank
- First National Bank and Trust
- First South Financial Cooperative credit union
- FirstMerit Bank
- Fort Worth City Cooperative credit union
- Leominster Credit Union
- Magnolia Federal Credit Union
- Monticello Banking Business
- Northfield Bank
- Southern States Bank
- Spire Cooperative credit union
Apple Pay stays restricted to the United States and Uk, although Apple is dedicated to an international rollout of the mobile payments service in added nations such as Canada and China in the future. The Wall Street Journal previously reported that Apple is planning a November launch of Apple Pay in Canada.