Apple shows off new improved Smart Cover for iPad mini
Today as part of the press event, Apple showed a video about the iPad mini and in the video showed off a new Smart Cover, one without the current aluminum hinge. These were only shown/mentioned in relation to the iPad mini, and show a single piece of material wrapping around to where the magnets attach to the body of the iPad. They are available in blue, green, pink, light gray, dark gray and Product (Red). It is not clear if they will be available for other models, and no price has been mentioned as of yet.
Apple shows off new improved Smart Cover for iPad mini originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:22:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w