Apple to build $304M campus in Austin, Texas
Apple is expanding its presence in Texas with a new campus that’ll add 3,600 new jobs, says Texas Governor Rick Perry.
The US$304 million campus will double the size of Apple’s Texas workforce over the next ten years and bring new customer support, sales and accounting jobs to the region.
To help fund this project, Apple will receive $21 million from the Texas Enterprise Fund, a fund created to encourage companies to invest in the Lone Star State.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w