The ongoing beta of Apple’s iWork for iCloud got an update today that delivers new features aimed at improving collaboration. New features for Keynote, Numbers, and Pages in iCloud are fully explained when you first activate the apps on iCloud.com, but we’ve got a list of what you can expect. Most of the feature additions are largely the same across the whole suite.
Each app now has the following new features:
- Collaborator list: View the list of collaborators currently in a document.
- Collaborator cursor: See cursors and selections for everyone in a document.
- Jump to collaborator: Instantly jump to a collaborator’s cursor by clicking their name in the collaborator list.
- Collaboration animation: Watch as images and shapes animate as others move them around.
- Print: Print your documents and presentations directly from the Tools menu.
- Folders: The ability to organize documents into folders.
In addition the beta for Numbers is now able to reorder sheets in a spreadsheet from the browser and add hyperlinks. Keynote beta users are also getting an extra feature; the ability to right-click any slide in the navigator to skip it during playback.
Apple updates iWork iCloud beta with new collaboration tools originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.