Apple wants Samsung injunction hearing date moved up
Late last week, Apple asked US District Court Judge Lucy Koh to speed up the decision on its injunction request against eight Samsung devices, says a report in FOSS Patents. Koh scheduled an injunction hearing in September, but the court will discuss the current ban against the Galaxy Tab 10.1, not Apple’s injunction request. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 was banned earlier this year, but the jury found that the device does not infringe on any Apple patents. Samsung wants the injunction overturned now that the jury ruled in its favor.
Koh scheduled a second hearing in December to discuss Apple’s injunction against Samsung, but Apple isn’t pleased with that later date. Apple points out that this schedule is “asymmetrical” and asked the judge to make a decision on Apple’s injunction before it considers the ban on the Galaxy Tab. Apple is likely pushing for an earlier hearing so it can ban Samsung from selling its devices during the holiday shopping season.
Apple wants Samsung injunction hearing date moved up originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Mon, 03 Sep 2012 13:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w