Earlier this year, Apple obtained Burstly, the company behind the preferred TestFlight solution for managing beta screening of iOS applications, and also at WWDC in June Apple revealed it would certainly be relaunching TestFlight with iOS 8 as an incorporated service for designers and testers.
With the redesigned iTunes Connect internet portal launching yesterday, the solution is now including referrals to TestFlight as well as the firm has made public a connect to an universal iOS app [App Store] to enable individuals to set up beta applications.
TestFlight permits application developers to welcome you to beta examination their applications on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. When you join a developer’s beta test via their e-mail invite, TestFlight makes it easy to install or upgrade to new bet versions as they become available.
Beta screening apps has never ever been simpler
– To get your beta driving test invite, all an application designer requires is your e-mail address
– You will obtain beta invitations in your inbox
– Approve the invitation to open TestFlight and set up the app
– TestFlight will then inform you when new versions are readily available
– Touch to update to the most up to date variation and also keep screening
The app requires iOS 8, and Apple will likely make a more extensive unveiling at next week’s media event where it will certainly reveal the general public launch day for iOS 8.