Astrid task manager to shut down on August 5
Astrid was acquired by Yahoo earlier this year, and now the web component of the task manager will go offline in a few weeks. Astrid sent out an email to all customers informing them that the cloud-based service would shut down on August 5.
To help customers move to another task manager, Astrid is providing an export tool at astrid.com/home/export. As noted in the email, customers can download their data from Astrid and import it into another task manger like Wunderlist or Any.do. Wunderlist has even created its own import tool at astrid.wunderlist.com to help make the transition as seamless as possible.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w