AT&T to expand LTE network to Cleveland, New Orleans and others
AT&T is set to blanket twelve new cities with LTE in the next few months. According to several press releases, AT&T will roll out LTE to parts of Ohio (Akron, Canton, and Cleveland), Louisiana (Baton Rouge and New Orleans) and Indiana (Bloomington, Lafayette and Muncie).
Individual cities on this list include Staten Island, New York; St. Louis, Missouri; Naples, Florida; and Bryan-College Station, Texas. There’s no concrete dates for the roll out, but AT&T does provide a timeframe of April, May and early summer.
This expansion comes hot on the heels of the iPad announcement which included a 4G LTE model with AT&T’s flavor of LTE (700, 2100 MHz). These 4G iPads cost US$130 more than their WiFi counterparts and can be used with a contract-free mobile broadband data plan.
AT&T has three monthly plans which provide 250 MB for $14.99, 3 GB for $30.00 or 5 GB for $50.00. Unlike Verizon which bundles mobile hotspot into their plans, AT&T does not offer mobile hotspot on the iPad for now.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1