Best Buy bringing back "free iPhone 5" with 4/4S trade-in
Earlier this month we reported that Best Buy was running a iPhone 5 sale where you could get a “free” iPhone 5 with a trade in a iPhone 4 or 4S. The was made possible by Best Buy’s current $50 discount on the iPhone 5, good through June 29, and a special $150 trade in credit on the 4 and 4S for this deal. The first sale went like gangbusters, leading to Best Buys best trade in day in the program’s four year history. So you know what that means — the sale returns.
The sale starts again tomorrow, and will run until July 29th. As before there are a few fine print details you should be aware of. First, T-Mobile fans are out of luck. This deal only covers Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint iPhone users. And since this is a trade in program if you’re 4 or 4S looks like it’s been through a war you’re not going to get the full $150 trade in.
Best Buy bringing back “free iPhone 5″ with 4/4S trade-in originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1