Best Buy offers $50 discount on iPad 2 models
Reader Alexander Wright dropped us a line this afternoon to point out that Best Buy is now selling all variants of the iPad 2 for $50 off the usual list price. Given that the Apple-authorized big box electronics retailer usually sticks to the regular pricing, this is a bit atypical. The first reported discounting of the iPad 2 was during last year’s Black Friday sales, when Best Buy customers could get $45 off.
A sale is always nice, but a sale that shows up in the fortnight proceeding a rumored product introduction is nice and suspicious. Just remember, if you have your heart set on the newest and shiniest iPad (whether it be iPad 3, iPad 2S, or something else entirely), Best Buy’s return period for tablet computers is 14 days from date of purchase.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w