Big updates for Fairway Solitaire and Junk Jack
Two of my favorite iOS games from the last few years have gotten big updates today. Fairway Solitaire is a really brilliant puzzle/card game that combines golf and solitaire in a fun way, and it’s gotten a big update that adds a whole bunch of ongoing content. The game now has a “Daily Mode” where you can play a brand new challenge every single day, and earn new Challenge Cups to unlock even more courses. There’s also a new card back and push notifications — Fairway Solitaire is completely free, and that makes it one of the best cost-to-fun ratio games I’ve ever seen on any platform. Definitely give it a look if you haven’t yet.
Junk Jack has also gotten another big update, although the team behind that game has warned players not to install it just yet (there’s apparently a game-breaking bug involved). Whenever the expedited update does drop, there will be a whole mess of new items in the 2D Minecraft-like sandbox title, including bows, animals to tame, new hidden treasures, lots of inventory and UI updates, and lots of revamped graphics in the world. The update sounds awesome, and Junk Jack is a great game. It’s too bad the team got caught by a bug, but hopefully the next update will be out as soon as possible and everything will work fine again.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w