File-sharing solution Box today upgraded its app for iOS to variation 3.5.0, bringing with a variety of new functions and functionality improvements. The application now features assistance for opening with Touch ID as well as a brand-new widget in the Notification Center that permits individuals to promptly create Box Notes and current files. Box for iOS is now completely enhanced for the iPhone 6 as well as 6 Plus, as well as now contains in-folder search, a Faves performance, and also a lot more.
Just what’s New in Version 3.5.0
– Now make use of Box from your Today view in Notification Center to quickly and also easily create Box Notes, see recent papers and also even more (needs iOS 8)
– Utilise your finger print to open the Box app at the touch of the residence button with Touch ID (appropriate devices just, requires iOS 8)
– Include data and also folders to a Favorites listing for easy gain access to without having to download any type of data beforehand with our brand-new Favorites attribute
– In-folder search abilities
– Box Bookmarks are now obtainable
– Assistance for previewing password safeguarded Office and iWork documents
– Automatic image upload for Personal Pro customers and also Enterprise individuals
– Extra security enhancements as well as bug fixes
Earlier this year, Box privately declared an IPO after seeing its appraisal rise to $$ 2 billion prior year. Nonetheless, the company was stated prior month to be hanging around up until later on in the year to start trading openly, with “market volatillity” mentioned as a potential factor.
Box currently supplies 10GB of individual storage to new users, and its iOS app can be downloaded from the App Store. [Direct Link]