CCLoader: Jailbreak Tweak Lets you reorder and disable Control Center sections; add Widgets
We continue to see some interesting jailbreak tweaks for Control Center. The very first jailbreak tweak that we’re going to cover today is called CCLoader.
The jailbreak tweak allows you to reorder and/or disable the areas in Control Center.
So for instance: You can move the system toggles to the bottom, and Quick Launch icons to the leading of the Control Center. You could conceal the brightness control if you do not utilize it etc.
The tweak offers configurations options in the Settings application, and all you have to do is get, drag and drop the parts to tailor Control Center precisely the method you want it. To disable an area, you should drag and drop it under the Impaired Sections. The changes are applied right away, and one does not should respring the gadget.
The jailbreak tweak additionally allows you to add personalized widgets to Control Center. Jonas Gessner, the developer of the jailbreak tweak has likewise produced a structure, which will permit other Cydia designers to develop custom gizmos for Control Center. To demonstrate exactly how it works, he has actually created a Share widget that offers you shortcuts to compose a Facebook post and compose a tweet, which has been one of the most requested attributes.
CCLoader is available free of cost on Cydia. We can not stand by to see Cydia developers make customized gizmos for Control Center utilizing CCLoader. The possibility is substantial.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1