Daily iPad App: Zuma’s Revenge HD arrives on iOS from PopCap
Zuma’s Revenge is a nice game from PopCap. It’s a colorful, casual, action/puzzle title, with a simple mechanic that’s easy to understand.
But don’t get too comfortable, as Zuma’s Revenge gets difficult quickly. It’s existed as a PC title for a while, and is finally ready for iOS.
Shooting little colored balls into each other is fun, and the game’s great Aztec-inspired theme adds to it. It’s a deep game despite the simple mechanic. You can fire balls into a gap for bonus points and figure out how to finish off the line of orbs as quickly as possible.
Zuma’s Revenge HD is a no-brainer as a great game from a company with a shining reputation for games just like this.
The only concern (other than the lack of Retina graphics — at least I don’t think they’re in there yet, and I don’t have a new iPad to check) might be the price. It’s US$4.99 for a universal app. That’s not actually too high for a PC game like this, PopCap’s parent EA often has sales, so odds are that we’ll see this a little cheaper before long. Whether you wait or not, however, you’ll probably like picking this one up eventually anyway.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1