Daily iPhone App: Punch Quest smashes faces on the App Store
Here’s the thing: It’s Friday. You already know about Punch Quest, because you saw our preview video the other day. It’s completely free as a universal version on both iPhone and iPad, and available right now, which makes this the easiest recommendation I’ve made on this site all year long: Go get this game. Period. It’s great fun, well-designed and has tons and tons of replayability, all for the low price of exactly zero dollars.
I made yet another video of me playing the game below, not really because we needed it, but just because I wanted to play the game yet again. So yes: Do yourself a favor, and go download Punch Quest. Enjoy your weekend!
Daily iPhone App: Punch Quest smashes faces on the App Store originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 26 Oct 2012 22:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w