A few months after Deezer Music added CarPlay support, the streaming music service has now launched an Apple Watch app. The app squeezes in an impressive amount of functionality to the small screen, as illustrated in the GIF below.
With Deezer on Apple Watch, listeners have access to all the best of Deezer, including:
- Flow – Your own personal DJ that knows exactly what you want to hear, utilising the best of man and machine to play all your favourite hits.
- Player – Take control and “love” your favourite track or skip to play what you want every time.
- Mixes – Let your mood dictate what you want to hear with mixes for every occasion.
- Charts – Always stay ahead of what’s trending with Top Tracks, Top Albums, Top Playlists, and Top Artists.
- My Music – Sync your watch with your iPhone and hear your entire saved music library including favourite tracks, albums, playlists, artists and podcasts.
- Force Touch – Press firmly on the display to see your queue list, hit repeat, and play in shuffle mode …
While Deezer may not be as well-known in the U.S. as Apple Music and Spotify thanks to being limited to Cricket Wireless subscribers and Sonos and Bose customers, it boasts the largest music catalog of all the streaming music services, with over 40M tracks.
Deezer Music is a free download from iTunes.