Delivery date for all iPad pre-orders slips to March 19
If you’ve been waiting to pre-order the new iPad, you may have just missed the window to grab one that’ll arrive on the March 16 launch date. As of the writing of this post, all iPad pre-orders will arrive on your doorstep on Monday, March 19.
That’s only a few days after the Friday launch, but it may be enough for some customers to abandon the pre-order process and travel to their local Apple store on launch day instead.
It will be interesting to see if there are any lines for the iPad on March 16. Pre-orders for launch day iPads lasted almost two days, which means many people who wanted the iPad were able to order their model of choice right away.
Hat tip to “Matt Apple” to pointing this out.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1