DevJuice: Parse jumps to OS X Mountain Lion
If you love Parse, you’ll be happy to hear that the company just released an OS X SDK. Parse helps you store, sync and push data, enabling you to build server-based apps in the cloud without having to bring your own infrastructure.
The new OS X API supports Mountain Lion development and you can check out the iOS/OS X guide for details on how you can store objects, access social media accounts, create “GeoPoints” and provide push notifications. There’s a QuickStart guide that helps you get going in Xcode.
Parse offers a free account with up to 1 million pushes per month ($0.07 per 1,000 pushes over that amount) and a “pro” account that supports collaboration, and higher storage and API request calls volumes.
I am not personally a Parse user but it has very good buzz as a service.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w