Download iOS 7 Final IPSW For iPhone 5, 4s, 4, iPad And iPod touch [Direct Links]
Apple has finally flipped the switch and final iOS 7 download links for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are now live for everyone. More details as well the direct IPSW links can be found right here.
The visual and usability changes to iOS 7 represent the biggest overhaul to the OS in the last six years. Apple has described iOS 7 as "the mobile OS from a whole new perspective", and in all honesty, it is extremely difficult to argue with that description of what they have brought to the table. The firmware carries an all-new design, multiple new features and a plethora of new tools and frameworks for developers to dig into to create their apps. iOS is the foundation of the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and it’s available to download now for users everywhere around the globe.
Apple’s iOS 6 has undoubtedly served us well over the last 12 months. After a relatively rocky start amid the Maps controversy, it has managed to claw its way into our affections thanks to a number of bug fixing updates and has managed to prove extremely stable ever since. Still, everything has a shelf life, and when Scott Forstall parted from Apple, it signaled the end of his reign over the design and implementation of iOS. Jony Ive’s vision of iOS is definitely polarizing, but it represents a new beginning for Apple’s mobile OS.
The firmware update will be available to all users with a compatible iOS device. iPhone owners using an iPhone 4, 4s or 5 will be able to grab hold of the new firmware for their devices, although some restrictions do apply to the iPhone 4 and 4s in terms of features. Owners of the second-generation iPad and above can also go through an OTA or iTunes download route with the same restrictions on older, less powerful tablets. The only iPod touch that is currently supported is the fifth-generation model.
iOS 7 Download Links [Updating..]:
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
Here’s our hands-on with iOS 7:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 7 For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – Compatibility Chart
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Update: 6.1.4 Untethered Jailbreak Demoed On Video
- Download iTunes 11.1 For Windows And Mac
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1