Download OS X Mavericks Wallpaper for iPhone
Apple gave us a sneak peak at OS X Mavericks, the next major update for OS X at the WWDC Keynote.
As usual, Apple released a wallpaper for OS X Mavericks to give us a feel of what it look like running OS X 10.9 on our Mac.
Designer @AR72014 has redesigned the OS X Mavericks wallpaper for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S.
Visit this page on your iPhone, tap on appropriate link below, then tap and hold to save the image, launch the Settings app and navigate to Brightness and Wallpaper to set it as the wallpaper on the home screen or lock screen or both.
You can download the OS X Mavericks wallpaper for your Mac, which has a whopping5120×2880 resolution from this link.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1