Download Sn0wbreeze V1.5.2 to Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3
Yet another update to Sn0wbreeze has been released. This new update version 3.1.3 V1.5.2 brings fix for 64-bit users who were earlier having problems using this software with their iPhone on 64-bit Windows machines. Also added in this version is more speed and reliability, and the package has now been reduced to just 18mb in size.
Unfortunately though, Blacksn0w unlock for iPhone 3GS is still crippled in this version, but you can follow the fix posted here for blacksn0w to unlock 05.11.07 baseband on this latest firmware.
If you have iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS or iPhone touch 1G/2G, you can use sn0wbreeze to jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3.
For those of you who don’t know, Sn0wbreeze is a jailbreaking tool like PwnageTool for iPhone and iPod touch which can be used to create custom .ipsw files. But unlike the PwnageTool, Sn0wbreeze is fully compatible to work with Windows machines.
Instructions for jailbreaking using sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 V1.5.2 are exactly similar to the last release. Follow the complete step by step guide posted here to jailbreak your iPhone and iPod touch using sn0wbreeze V1.5.2. Once you are done with jailbreak, you can then unlock your iPhone using ultrasn0w (for 04.26.08 baseband), or by using blacksn0w (for 05.11.07 baseband).
You can also use Dev-Team’s PwnageTool 3.1.5 which can jailbreak iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS (older bootrom and with baseband 04.26.08) and iPod touch 1G/2G on 3.1.3 firmware.
For iPhone 3.1.2 firmware, you can use blackra1n, PwnageTool, redsn0w, sn0wbreeze, ultrasn0w and blacksn0w to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone and iPod touch.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w