Download Sn0wbreeze v1.4 to Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 Firmware
The final version of Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 V1.4 is now available for download. This minor update fixes the iPhone 3GS issue which was hampering users in the last release. It also brings support for iPod touch 1G.
For those of you who don’t know, Sn0wbreeze is a jailbreaking tool like blackra1n, redsn0w and PwnageTool for iPhone and iPod touch which can be used to create custom .ipsw files.
But unlike the PwnageTool, Sn0wbreeze is fully compatible to work with Windows 7/Vista and XP machines.
Sn0wbreeze supports jailbreaking on iPhone 2G/3G/3GS(old bootrom and non-MC) and iPod touch 1G. iPod touch 2G and 3G are not supported at the moment. Instructions for jailbreaking using sn0wbreeze are exactly similar to the last release. Follow the complete step by step guide posted here to jailbreak your iPhone and iPod touch using sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 V1.4. Once you are done with jailbreak, you can then unlock your iPhone 3G and 3GS using ultrasn0w or blacksn0w.
Alternatively, you can follow our complete jailbreaking guide for iPhone 3.1.3 2G and iPod touch 1G/2G using redsn0w 0.9.3 and using redsn0w 0.9.4 for iPhone 2G, 3G and iPod touch 1G/2G.
For iPhone 3.1.2 firmware, you can use blackra1n, PwnageTool, redsn0w, sn0wbreeze, ultrasn0w and blacksn0w to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone and iPod touch.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1