Dropbox upgraded its iOS application with a number of brand-new features, consisting of the long-awaited capability to rename data and folders. There’s likewise a new “modify” alternative that permits users to edit Office papers in Microsoft’s Office for iOS apps and then save them back to Dropbox.
Baseding on the changelog, version 3.6 of the Dropbox app consists of the following attributes:
- You could now relabel your documents and folders!
- Swipe right on a folder to see even more actions, consisting of rename.
- We have actually relocated a few factors around – there’s a brand-new more activities button (⋯) when seeing documents
- On iPhones, the even more activities button (⋯) also consists of the complete file name, size and various other details.
- Edit Office documents and save them back to your Dropbox
Dropbox for the iPhone and iPad is offered in the iOS App Store free of charge. It is an universal application and needs iOS 7.0 or later.Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app originally showed up on TUAW: Apple news, reviews and how-tos because 2004 on Tue, 02 Dec 2014 10:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Dropbox includes file/folder renaming and Office record editing to iOS app initially appeared on TUAW: Apple news, testimonials and how-tos since 2004