Dunkin’ Donuts app now supports Passbook
Dunkin’ Donuts has made it easier, and quicker, than ever for iOS users to pay for their fix of coffee, donuts and baked goods, by adding Passbook support (Dunkin’ Pass) to the Dunkin’ Donuts iOS app (version 2.5).
John Costello, Chief Global Marketing and Innovation Officer for Dunkin’ Brands said, “With more than a million downloads in just over six months, the Dunkin’ App continues to make it even easier for our busy, on-the-go guests to keep running on Dunkin’ throughout the day.”
Since Passbook is location aware, Dunkin’ Pass will pop a notification in your lock screen when you’re near your favorite U.S. participating Dunkin’ Donuts.
To use Passbook with Dunkin’ Donuts, purchase a Dunkin’ Donuts card and register it with the Dunkin’ App. From the app, add money to an existing card or choose to automatically recharge a card. The Dunkin’ App supports payment using American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
As well as Passbook integration, the Dunkin’ App update also supports native resolution for iPhone 5 users, mobile offers and coupons, gifting of virtual gift cards and browsing of the Dunkin’ Donuts menu.
The Dunkin’ App is available free from the iOS App Store.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1