I’m not going to spoil an upcoming review of the new Element Case Ronin iPhone 5 case by saying too much other than to say that information about this gorgeous US$199.95 hand-crafted case will be available tomorrow on the Element Case website. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this luscious piece of hardware.
What makes this stunner different?
- CNC-machined, aluminum nickel-plated caps
- CNC-machined Ziricote wood rails
- Integrated CNC machined button mechanism
- Stainless steel hardware
- A premium leather-grain protective wallet
- Genuine leather protective “Back Plate”
- Screen protector
- Made in the USA
We’ll have a full review as soon as possible. My credit card is standing by to order one.
Element Case’s Ronin iPhone 5 case: Wood, metal, leather, beautiful originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Tue, 04 Dec 2012 23:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.