Evernote Food 2.0 delivers the goodies for foodies
The busy elves at Evernote have a new gift just in time for holiday noshing. It’s a major upgrade to Evernote Food, which the company is describing as “Your entire food world in a single app.”
Evernote Food 2.0 should be hitting the App Store right about now, and it’s been impressively bulked up in terms of capability. Previously, the app just had a “My Meals” feature to save details about your favorite caloric intake sessions, but now there’s a lot more to love:
- An “Explore Recipes” tab provides access to a huge variety of searchable recipes
- The “My Cookbook” tab organizes your saved recipes in one place
- A “Restaurants” tab lets you not only search for nearby restaurants, but save a list of places you want to try
- The “My Meals” tab lets you share the details (date, location, people, photos, and notes) of your food experiences
Gallery: Evernote Food 2.0
As you can see from the gallery images, there’s also a new feature that everyone will love — iPad compatibility. Evernote Food 2.0 is free, so get it loaded before those holiday mega-meals. A video with all of the highlights is embedded below.
Evernote Food 2.0 delivers the goodies for foodies originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w