Fireworks app for iPad goes free just in time for New Year’s Eve
If you act quickly you can snag a copy of Real Fireworks HD for the iPad for free instead of the usual US $4.99. The app creates very realistic or fanciful fireworks on your iPad screen, and has creative modes for fireworks that respond to your fingers and swipe motions.
The app has 7 preset modes, and color options as well as TV- out support. It might be perfect displaying on the Apple TV. You can set the size of the particles, the falling speed (gravity), and you have some control of the sounds.
I tried the app this morning and found the displays realistic, or as customized as I could have wanted. The animation is smooth, and you can export still images to your camera roll or share them with friends. It might be nice to be able to export the fireworks as a movie to share, but anyone can get the app and make their own displays.
Real Fireworks HD is a great little app for free, and a nice alternative to burning your hands. It requires an iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. You can see a YouTube Video here for a sample, and I have some screen grabs in the gallery.
Gallery: Real Fireworks HD for iPad
Fireworks app for iPad goes free just in time for New Year’s Eve originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1