Download iOS Firmware for any iPhone, iPod and iPad
Welcome to our ‘Firmware’s Download Section’. For some jailbreaks such as redsn0w you need to find the iOS firmware file on your computer to complete the jailbreak.
In this Section you will find direct links to any version of Apple iOS Firmware.
After selecting version, the file will download from an Apple Inc. Official Server.
Note #1: The list of available firmwares is automatically updated.
Note #2: If you see a broken link please let us know by posting a message here.
Join our community now!! This allows you to receive notifications for new firmwares, new versions of iTunes, Pangu, Redsn0w, PwnageTool and iH8sn0w’s products, as well as being notified when there is a change in the SHSH signing window.
|Windows 32 bit (x86)||11.3.1||08/06/14||download|
|Windows 64 bit (x64)||11.3.1||08/06/14||download|
|Mac OS X||11.3.1||08/06/14||download|
After downloading the desired firmware, you can shift-click (PC) or option-click (Mac) the Restore or Update buttons in iTunes. A file dialog will open and let you choose the downloaded ipsw-file.
When you download the file with IE (Internet Explorer), it has a zip extension.
You need to change that to .ipsw (ATTENTION: the right extension is IPSW not ispw !!).
Don’t unzip it, just change the extension (rename the .zip file in .ipsw).
If you don’t want to change the file type to .ipsw, just use different browser such Firefox or Safari from Apple. On a Mac if you read “xxxx.ipsw.zip” delete .zip !
- You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n 7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3/6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.0 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- Downgrade 6.0 To 5.1.1 On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G
- Downgrade 5.1.1 To 5.0.1 On iPhone 4S, iPad 2, 5.1 On iPad 3
- Downgrade 5.1.1 To 5.1, 5.0.1, 5.0 On A4 Devices
- Downgrade 5.1 to 5.0.1, 5.0
- Downgrade 5.0.1 to 4.3.x
- Downgrade 5.0 to 4.3.3 using TinyCFW
- Downgrade 4.3 to 4.2.1, 4.1