Former Apple CEO John Sculley: Apple is well-run
Although Tim Cook has been at Apple’s helm for a while now, concern over his long-term guidance continues to permeate opinions of both shareholders and analysts. For his part, former Apple CEO, John Sculley, is confident in Apple’s management. The Motley Fool reports that during a recent interview with CNBC, Sculley was very upbeat about the future of his former company.
“I think they’re going through a very significant change now in terms of product cycles,” Sculley explains. “Traditionally Apple introduces products once a year; now it’s really introducing products twice a year. The complexity of that from a supply chain is immense, and Apple seems to be doing it well. So, I think that people are underestimating just how well Apple is run, and just how successful the company can be when it gets to that twice-a-year product introduction cycle.”
Sculley went on to note that he believes Apple’s valuation should remain relatively constant despite the change in leadership, mentioning that product guru Jony Ive brings a lot to the table. Whether investors see it the same way is an entirely different story, and while some analysts consider whether Apple’s valuation deserves the so-called “Steve Jobs premium” it once had, the company has its work cut out for it to calm the fears of Wall Street.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w