Found Footage: iPhone 2.0 firmware walkthrough, iTunes 7.7 screenshots
Gizmodo has posted a video demoing the new iPhone 2.0 (build 5A345) firmware. In the video they mainly show the new features: Fetch New Data option, Parental Controls, new BCC field when you type an e-mail, and the scientific calculator.
The AppStore icon was on the home screen, but wouldn’t launch because it has not been activated as of yet. In addition to the video walkthrough, Gizmodo also posted 4 screen shots of iTunes 7.7. One of the screenshots reveal a “Look for iPhone & iPod touch Remotes” checkbox in the Advanced > General section of iTunes preferences — something we had mentioned in an earlier post.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w