Free apps on President’s Day: Judge Dredd, MadPad HD, lots more
Most of the President’s Day App Sales we posted last week are still going on today, so if you didn’t grab one of those games or apps yet, you might want to think about doing so while the holiday weekend is still on.
But there are also a number of other sales that have popped up over the weekend, so here are a few more:
- Lots of apps have gone free, including Judge Dredd vs. Zombies, Smule’s MadPad HD music creator, Alone in the Gloom, and the location photography app Aroundly.
- Rolling physics-based puzzle platformer Jungool is free.
- Beat Hazard Ultra, which has some good buzz behind it lately, is down to just a buck.
- Blind World is an older puzzle game with a really interesting style that is free right now.
- Winzer, the port of the old Amiga wine business simulator game, is also free today.
- Action platformer Speed Blazers is $1.99.
- The Rampage-esque Big Bot Smash is free right now as well. Those polygons, though — they hurt my eyes a little bit.
- Trenches 2 for iPad is just a buck, quite a deal for a game with all that content.
- Night of the Living Dead Defense is also just a dollar.
- Freezing Birds is an interesting little match-3 game that’s free today.
- Finally, hidden object puzzle game Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold is free on both HD and the original iPhone versions.
So there’s a few more options for you. So many great apps for cheap or free out there these days — if you don’t have something to play with or use on iOS, you’re not looking hard enough!
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w