Google announced today that it’s turning out updates to its Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides iOS apps that apply a couple of new modifying functions and improved iPhone 6 and 6 Plus assistance.
- Assistance for seeing and modifying text in tables in the Docs app
- Ability to insert, move, resize and rotate content boxes, shapes and lines in the Slides app
- Boosted support for iPhone 6/6+ (all apps)
- General repairs and efficiency enhancements (all applications)
All the updates are readily available from the App Store now for the iOS versions of Docs, Slides, and Sheets (links below). In addition to support for striving and editing message in tables, the Docs application additionally adds many new ease of access functions.
A full listing of brand-new functions for each application listed below:
Google Docs version 1.1.6:
* Support for seeing and editing message in tables
* Spruced up availability support to use system conventional content modifying commands.
* Boosted support for reading and modifying when making use of Braille display screens.
* Improved VoiceOver assistance when utilizing Bluetooth keyboards.
* Enhanced assistance for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Bug fixes and efficiency enhancements
Google Slides version 1.0.5:
* Insert, technique, resize and turn textboxes, shapes and lines
* Boosted support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Bug repairs and performance renovations
Google Sheets version 1.1.5:
* Improved assistance for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Bug repairs and performance improvementss