Google Drive for iOS adds Quickoffice support, multiple photo uploads
Google has issued an update to its free Google Drive app for iPhone and iPad that adds some welcome new features and tweaks some existing ones. Version 1.2.2 of Google Drive brings a welcome enhancement for iOS shutterbugs in the form of the ability to upload more than one photo at a time, and Quickoffice users will find that they can open and save documents created with that app.
Other more minor enhancements include a new font (Helvetica Neue) for Docs, diagonal scrolling and cell formatting options in Sheets and better animations/transitions in Slides. The latter has also gained the option to use pinch to zoom when creating and editing slides.
Google Drive for iOS adds Quickoffice support, multiple photo uploads originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1