Google has launched a new Places for Business app for iPhone and iPod touch. Its an extension of the Places for Business web service that allows business owners to manage their business across Google’s search, maps, and Google+ services. Here’s a run-down of what Places for Business offers:
- Verify your business listing directly from your phone
- Update your business information: hours, address, contact information, and description
- Post beautiful pictures of your business on your local Google+ page
- Track web traffic going to your listing
- Manage multiple business locations from one app
The app is handy because it untethers business owners from their PCs and allows them to make important listing changes from anywhere. Since the app also integrates with the iPhone’s camera features, users can snap new pics of their business and upload them to their Google+ page quickly.
Places for Business is a free download in the App Store.
Google launches new Places for Business iPhone app originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.