Apple has actually launched a very good upgrade to its iWork applications for Mac, iOS and iCloud.
It includes a new record editor for Pages, view-only choices for iOS and Mac, boosted pop-up menus in Numbers and a far better search, and Keynote gaining an improved discussion design.
You can view the full listing of adjustments for all the versions right here.
Various other information from Tuesday mid-day includes:
- Safari has been upgraded to model 7.0.3, that includes a preference to switch off push notifications from internet sites, enhancing sandboxing and addresses safety worries and vermin fixes.
- A brand-new deal between Disney and the Recipe Network will certainly make a lot of channels offered to customers with iOS tools and the Apple TELEVISION, including ENJOY ABC.
- OWC now has a complete upgrade program for new Mac Pros.
And catch up with these attributes from Tuesday:
- Pad & & Quill Vacationer Situation for iPhone 5/5s teems with leathery goodness
- 6 Apple items that were much better off as April Fools’ jokes
- Mac 101: Ways to move web pages between PDF papers using Preview