Within this occurrence, Benjamin and Zac are currently discussing some unique upgrades to Apple TV Mistake 53, and some 4-inch ideas that are iPhone. The Happy-Hour podcast can be obtained for download on iTunes and through our devoted RSS supply.
Fresh symptoms of Happy-Hour can be found every Thursday. As previously mentioned, you are able to download this podcast via iTunes or plug-in our feed link into your preferred podcasting app. Deliver a contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your query/remark might be highlighted within an upcoming bout of Happy-Hour.
Note: iTunes (internet software and app) might be propagating the brand new occurrence that could occupy to twenty four hours. Checking towards the feed may assure the most recent occurrence is saved.
- Zac Area
- Benjamin Mayo
Below’s what we mentioned within this occurrence:
- Apple appreciates that third party house switch repairs to iPhone 6 can packet the device
- Jeremy’s 5: Rethinking Apple TV, Contact identification problems, Kimoji, Badland 2 + Actual Boxing 2
- Apple confronts ‘Mistake 53’ class-action suit in U.S., can also be in violation of UK regulation
- Apple starting fresh damaged iPhone update, display guard installation applications
- Apple starts moving out monitor guard installation plan to Asia retail shops
- Apple display guard installation plan formally moving out to US Apple Shops and beyond from today
- How to: Move records from Evernote to Apple Records
- tvOS 9.2 beta 3 watts/ Dictation in text areas, iCloud Photography Collection & a lot more strikes Apple TV
- Feature Request: Apple TV dictation searching areas for several apps
- Apple TV increases Siri + common look for Monk Today, FXNow, and Natgeo information
- Viewpoint: Why Apple’s delivering an iPhone 5se, not really a 4-inch iPhone 7
- Rose-Gold visiting iPhone 5se like iPhone 6s, not ‘vibrant red’, plus subsequent iPads & MacBooks
Should you skipped our 52nd show a week ago, you are able to register and discover every occurrence or begin in the prior occurrence here.
Remember: Register on iTunes to catch-all of the attacks because they go-live and submit your concerns/remarks to email@example.com.