This week Zac, Chance, Jeff, and Greg talk about updates for iPad Pro, Apple TV, and the controversy surrounding Apple’s situation with the FBI. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
- Zac Hall
- Greg Barbosa
- Chance Miller
- Jeff Benjamin
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple restoring full Pencil functionality on iPad Pro in next iOS 9.3 version
- Apple TV App Store gains app previews videos on tvOS
- A first look at app preview videos on Apple TV [Video]
- Apple TV 4 adds Disney Channel, Disney X D and Watch ABC to universal search + Siri
- tvOS 9.2 solves major user experience issue with Siri Remote for Apple TV
- Apple updates iOS 9.2.1 to restore iPhones affected by ‘error 53’, apologizes to customers
- Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 4 with Night Shift, Touch ID Notes, & Verizon Wi-Fi Calling
- U.S. judge orders Apple to help FBI access data on San Bernardino gunman’s iPhone 5c
- Apple publishes letter responding to FBI iPhone unlock demand: ‘an unprecedented step which threatens the security of our customers’
- Should Apple comply with FBI request to bypass San Bernardino gunman’s iPhone? [Poll]
- Mark Zuckerberg sides w/ Apple in encryption battle as poll suggests public supports FBI
- Donald Trump calls for boycott on Apple … while tweeting from iPhone
If you missed our 54th episode last week, you can subscribe and find every episode or start off from the previous episode here.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to email@example.com.