This week Zac and Benjamin get into their first impressions of Apple’s iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro. Are either of these new devices worth the money? The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
- Zac Hall
- Benjamin Mayo
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple hangs pirate flag over Infinite Loop HQ on its 40th birthday
- Apple launches Safari Technology Preview, a browser for developers including experimental web features
- OS X 10.11.4 framework resource found with ‘macOS’ naming, fueling more speculation about an OS X rebranding
- Barclays support for Apple Pay finally live, all major UK banks now support Apple mobile payments
- Apple Pay adds another 32 banks and credit unions across the US
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.1 for iPhone and iPad, addresses crashing bugs when tapping links
- Taylor Swift stars in comical new Apple Music ad (featuring Drake and Future)
- Apple shares new video ‘Dillan’s Voice’ highlighting technology’s effect on those with special needs
- Disney says it won’t make any future updates to its Disney Infinity 3.0 game for Apple TV
- Apple now collecting some ResearchKit data from users for its own research
- Personal genomics company 23andMe using ResearchKit for new genetic research module
- Apple News team now using Twitter to promote curated stories
- iPhone SE first impressions: Migrating from the iPhone 6s Plus is huge
- iPhone SE diary: Day 1, first impressions
- iPhone SE diary: It’s day 5, and my decision is already made
- iPhone 5s vs iPhone SE: As expected, 2GB RAM makes a big difference [Video]
- Top 15 new iPhone SE features + 5 not-so-good features [Video]
- iPhone 6s vs iPhone SE iSight quick camera comparison
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro diary: Day one, first impressions
- Top new 9.7″ iPad Pro features + a few not-so-great features [Video]
If you missed our 60th episode last week, you can subscribe and find every episode or start off from the previous episode here.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to email@example.com.