This week Zac and Benjamin enter new iPhone 7 rumors, information about Apple Watch 2, in addition to Apple’s fairly frustrating $50b fraction. The Happy-Hour podcast can be obtained for download on iTunes and through our devoted RSS feed.
New attacks of Happy-Hour can be found every Thursday. As previously mentioned, you are able to download this podcast via iTunes or plug-in our feed link into your preferred podcasting app.
Note: iTunes (internet software and app) might be propagating the brand new occurrence that could occupy to twenty four hours. Checking towards the podcast feed may assure the most recent occurrence is saved.
- Zac Area
- Benjamin Mayo
Below’s what we mentioned within this occurrence:
- Apple announces Q2 2016 income of $50.6b: 51.1m iPhones, 10.2m iPads, 4m Macs
- Apple Audio today has 13 thousand paying customers, up from 11 trillion in Feb
- Apple’s Q2 numbers: iOS revenue, 13m Apple Audio subs, report Android switchers, Apple Pay development, more
- Viewpoint: How iPhone SE is tempting me to really miss iPhone 7
- Statement: Quicker Apple Watch 2 may function integral mobile connection [Study]
- Viewpoint: Mobile Apple Watch over time, certain, but these problems require love too
- Apple will need brand new Apple Watch apps to make use of the indigenous SDK from July 1
- Dropbox Task Unlimited may display all of your cloud documents within the Person … without trying out any nearby room
Should you skipped our 63rd episode a week ago, you are able to register and discover each episode or begin in the prior occurrence here.
Remember: Register on iTunes to catch-all of the attacks because they go-live and submit your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.