This week Benjamin and Zac respond to Instagram’s revolutionary new image and app style, unpack Google’s new third party Gboard keyboard for iOS, and depth Harry Cook’s globe trot from China to India to Amsterdam and beyond. 9to5Mac’s Happy-Hour podcast can be obtained for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our devoted feed for Cloudy and other podcast people.
Fresh symptoms of Happy-Hour can be found every Thursday. As previously mentioned, you are able to download this podcast via iTunes or plug-in our feed link into your preferred podcasting app.
Note: iTunes (internet software and app) might be propagating the brand new occurrence that could occupy to twenty four hours. Checking towards the podcast feed may assure the most recent occurrence is saved.
- Benjamin Mayo
- Zac Area
Below’s what we mentioned within this occurrence:
- Instagram updated with All New new image + black & white style
- Google starts function-stuffed ‘Gboard’ keyboard for iPhone t/ research, GIFs, motion writing, more
- Apple spends $1 million in Oriental Uber rival Didi Chuxing
- Apple recognizes reviews of individual audio records being erased, iTunes update returning in a few days to hopefully repair
- Tim Cook trips China, talks with app builders, requires a cab utilizing Didi Chuxing
- After China, Tim Cook headed onto India to meet up Prime Minister Modi again
- Apple apparently preparing 3 Asia Apple Shops, new Bay Area area starting May 21
- UPDATE: Apple declares iOS App Style and Improvement Gas visiting Bengaluru, Asia
- tvOS 9.2.1 software update for Apple TV available these days
- Apple produces iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with bug fixes and protection improvements
- Apple produces watchOS 2.2.1 for Apple Watch with numerous bug fixes and protection changes
- Apple problems OS-X 10.11.5 software update via Mac App Store
- Apple releases iTunes 12.4 with software and navigation modifications
- GarageBand for iOS and Mac updated with concentrate on Oriental looks and devices
- Modified Apple Audio app with ‘Search’ noticed on Apple TV
Remember: Register on iTunes to catch-all of the attacks because they go-live and cheers for hearing!