This week Greg and Zac discuss more details about Apple’s upcoming March event, the future of Apple Music, and some software bugs & hardware fails. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
- Zac Hall
- Greg Barbosa
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- 4-inch iPhone 5se & iPad Air 3 planned to go on sale March 18th
- Hands-on with an unofficial nylon, NATO-style Apple Watch band [Gallery]
- Dr Dre said to be starring in Apple Music’s first original series called Vital Signs
- Kanye West continues bizarre Twitter tirade, says his new album will ‘never’ be on Apple Music
- Kanye West (unsurprisingly) also has a gold Link Bracelet Apple Watch
- 9to5Mac Archive | Kanye West
- Apple Pay could be coming to France this year as China launch rumored for this week
- Bank confirms Apple Pay launching in China this week, going live on Thursday
- Apple says some USB-C cables shipped with Retina MacBook were faulty, launches replacement program
- Apple begins shipping replacement USB-C cables to Retina MacBook owners
- This iOS date trick will brick any device [Video]
- Apple officially acknowledges iPhone bricking ‘1970 date’ bug, says upcoming software update will fix
- Apple execs Eddy Cue & Craig Federighi talk Apple Music, App Store & more in new interview
- Sleep++ 2.0 upgrades sleep tracking with the Apple Watch
- Hands-on: Real Racing 3 with split-screen multiplayer lands on the new Apple TV [Video]
If you missed our 53rd episode last week, you can subscribe and find every episode or start off from the previous episode here.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.