Harlem Shake open-sourced for iOS apps
The Harlem Shake YouTube dance meme, if you ask me, ended about three weeks ago — which I think was right around when it started. But that hasn’t stopped the developers at Velos Mobile from creating an open source Objective-C class for iOS projects that will take all of an app’s standard UIViews, and shake them up, Harlem style. Even if you’re not a developer, you can see the effects of the code below. As old and tired as these meme is, it’s still pretty funny to see the standard iOS controls get down to the dubstep.
As Velos Mobile says, “please don’t ship this.” Developers can add it in their own code, and we may even see some apps make videos with it, but it’s a pretty much just a silly hack rather than an actual feature. Still, it’s good for a laugh or two on this Friday afternoon.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w