The new Yahoo Sports app was recently upgraded to version 5.0, with a new iOS 7 look, yet its most stimulating attribute is the capability to produce knotting GIFs from video footage of NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB, NCAA and NCAAB. Here are step-by-step directions revealing you the best ways to develop and share your own GIFs making use of the app.
- Download and open up the most up to date variation of the Yahoo Sports application on your iPhone(this attribute isn’t really available on iPad)
- Pick the computer game, whose video footage you wish to make use of to create a GIF
- Tap on the Loops tab on top right edge, and afterwards get the plus image basically
- Now to pick a portion of the video, you can either scroll through the frame-by-frame footage, or pick a particular highlight from the suit logs.
- Once you’ve chosen the start, tap on the frame, and you’ll be taken to a brand-new display with options to modify your “loophole”
- Right here you could increase or shorten the duration of your GIF, include effects like freeze, slo-mo etc, transform the playback speed. As soon as you’ve chosen the alternatives you like, struck following on top right.
- You can after that caption a specific frame of the GIF.
- Tap following when you’re done, and you can share your GIF on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr. Enjoy!